• Cod. MW0300 - 100gr
• Cod. MW0310 - 250gr
• Cod. MW0320 - 1kg
Solid paraffin for training use and leisure. Use for all type of snow, not wet, with temperature from -19°C to -9°C. Performancing use with air humidity < 50%. Use hot application with the waxing iron at 140°/150°C.
The application of hydrocarbon paraffin (Racing Base or BP10), of fluorinated hydrocarbon paraffin (LP15, LP2 or HP3) and fluorocarbon wax FP4 allows certain overlaps according to the following chemical combinations:
- Hydrocarbon paraffin alone or mixed with other hydrocarbon paraffin;
- Fluorinated hydrocarbon paraffin alone or mixed with other hydrocarbon paraffin;
- Fluorocarbon wax FP4 alone or mixed with other fluorocarbon wax, but anyway over a fluorinated hydrocarbon paraffin (LP2 or HP3).
The direction of waxing operations must be from the tip to the tail of the ski base.
The race waxing can be carried out hot or cold, depending on the physical condition of products and the experience of the skiman.
HOT APPLICATION PROCEDURE WITH WAXING IRON
- Let the paraffin block drop on 20 cm. of the ski base by putting it in contact with the waxing iron base at a temperature of 140°C.;
- Melt immediately the wax by spreading it with a regular forward movement. Repeat the same procedure on all the ski base, then carry out a final passage from the tip to the tail (nearly 3 cm. per second);
- Wait at least 15 minutes for the ski wax to harden and the ski base to cool down;
- Remove the was in excess with a sharpen plexy scraper doing little pressure;
- Free the ski side and edges side from hardened paraffin with the plexy scraper;
- Brush the ski base with a soft steel manual brush;
- Brush the ski base with a manual or roto hard horsehair brush;
- Polish the ski base with a manual or roto soft nylon brush.