• Cod. MW0954N - 100gr
• Cod. MW0964N - 250gr
• Cod. MW0974N - 1kg
Fluorinated solid paraffin for racing use as final product or as a base before applying fluorocarbon waxes FP4. Use for all type of snow, not wet, with temperature from -5°C to -1°C. Air humidity from 30% to 60%. Use hot application with the waxing iron at 110°/120°C.
The application of hydrocarbon paraffin (Med or Soft Racing Base or BP1), of fluorinated hydrocarbon paraffin (LP2 or HP3) and fluorocarbon wax FP4 allows certain overlaps according to the following chemical combinations:
- Hydrocarbon paraffin alone (Med or Soft Racing Base or BP1) or mixed with other hydrocarbon paraffin;
- Fluorinated hydrocarbon paraffin alone (LP2 or HP3) or mixed with other hydrocarbon paraffin;
- Fluorocarbon wax FP4 alone or mixed with other fluorocarbon wax, but anyway over a fluorinated hydrocarbon paraffin (LP2 or HP3).
The direction of waxing operations must be from the tip to the tail of the ski base.
The race waxing can be carried out hot or cold, depending on the physical condition of products and the experience of the skiman.
HOT APPLICATION PROCEDURE WITH WAXING IRON
- Rub the paraffin block on all the ski base leaving a uniform layer of product.
- Melt the wax by spreading it forward and backward with the waxing iron at a temperature of 120°C., then carry out a final passage from the tip to the tail (nearly 5 cm. per second);
- Wait at least 15 minutes for the ski wax to harden and the ski base to cool down
- Wait at least 15 minutes for the ski wax to harden and the ski base to cool down;
- Remove the was in excess with a sharpen plexy scraper doing little pressure
- Free the ski side and edges side from hardened paraffin with the plexy scraper;/li>
- Brush the ski base with a hard nylon manual brush;
- Brush the ski base with a manual or roto hard horsehair brush;
- Polish the ski base with a manual or roto soft nylon brush.