• Cod. MW0950N - 100gr
Fluorinated powder paraffin for racing use as final product or as a base before applying fluorocarbon waxes FP4. Use for fine-abrasive snow from -30°C to -10°C. Air humidity from 20% to 60%. This paraffin can be also used as an hardener for paraffins LP2 VIOLET and LP2 RED or HP3 VIOLET and HP3 RED in case of new or conserved abrasive snow and mixed with artificial snow. Use hot application with the waxing iron at 160°C.
The application of hydrocarbon paraffin (Med or Soft Racing Base or BP1), of fluorinated hydrocarbon paraffin (LP2 or HP3) and fluorocarbon wax FP4 allows certain overlaps according to the following chemical combinations:
- Hydrocarbon paraffin alone (Med or Soft Racing Base or BP1) or mixed with other hydrocarbon paraffin;
- Fluorinated hydrocarbon paraffin alone (LP2 or HP3) or mixed with other hydrocarbon paraffin;
- Fluorocarbon wax FP4 alone or mixed with other fluorocarbon wax, but anyway over a fluorinated hydrocarbon paraffin (LP2 or HP3).
The direction of waxing operations must be from the tip to the tail of the ski base.
The race waxing can be carried out hot or cold, depending on the physical condition of products and the experience of the skiman.
HOT APPLICATION PROCEDURE WITH WAXING IRON
- Place the powder paraffin evenly on all the ski base;
- Fix the paraffin each 20 cm. with the waxing iron at a suggested temperature of 150°C. and spread it immediately with a regular forward movement. Repeat the same procedure on all the ski base, then carry out a final passage from the tip to the tail (nearly 3 cm. per second);
- Wait at least 15 minutes for the ski wax to harden and the ski base to cool down;
- Remove the was in excess with a sharpen plexy scraper doing little pressure;
- Free the ski side and edges side from hardened paraffin with the plexy scraper;
- Brush the ski base with a hard nylon manual brush;
- Brush the ski base with a manual or roto hard horsehair brush;
- Polish the ski base with a manual or roto soft nylon brush.