• Cod. MW0903N - 50gr
• Cod. MW0913N - 250gr
• Cod. MW0923N - 1kg
High fluoro solid paraffin for racing use as final product or as a base before applying fluorocarbon waxes FP4. Use for all type of snow with temperature from -7°C to -3°C. Air humidity from 60% to 100%. In case of new or conserved abrasive snow, artificial snow and springtime icy snow, mix HP3 RED with HP3 GREEN or LP2 GREEN if the humidity is lower. Use hot application with the waxing iron at 130°/140°C.
The application of hydrocarbon paraffin (Med or Soft Racing Base or BP1), of fluorinated hydrocarbon paraffin (LP2 or HP3) and fluorocarbon wax FP4 allows certain overlaps according to the following chemical combinations:
- Hydrocarbon paraffin alone (Med or Soft Racing Base or BP1) or mixed with other hydrocarbon paraffin;
- Fluorinated hydrocarbon paraffin alone (LP2 or HP3) or mixed with other hydrocarbon paraffin;
- Fluorocarbon wax FP4 alone or mixed with other fluorocarbon wax, but anyway over a fluorinated hydrocarbon paraffin (LP2 or HP3).
The direction of waxing operations must be from the tip to the tail of the ski base.
The race waxing can be carried out hot or cold, depending on the physical condition of products and the experience of the skiman.
HOT APPLICATION PROCEDURE WITH WAXING IRON
- Let the paraffin block drop on all the ski base by putting it in contact with the waxing iron base at a temperature of 130°C.;
- Melt immediately the wax by spreading it forward and backward with the waxing iron, then carry out a final passage from the tip to the tail (nearly 5 cm. per second);
- - 2b- (mix with GREEN powder) Over the HP3 RED layer, just hardened, place some GREEN powder ( higher the snow abrasion will be, greater will be the quantity of powder) and carry out a slow passage (nearly 3 cm. per second) with the waxing iron at the same temperature as before melting perfectly the GREEN powder inside the RED layer;
- Wait at least 15 minutes for the ski wax to harden and the ski base to cool down;
- Remove the was in excess with a sharpen plexy scraper doing little pressure;
- Free the ski side and edges side from hardened paraffin with the plexy scraper;
- Brush the ski base with a hard nylon manual brush;
- Brush the ski base with a manual or roto hard horsehair brush;;
- Polish the ski base with a manual or roto soft nylon brush.