• Cod. MW0981 - 75ml
• Cod. MW0984 - 150ml
• Cod. MW0987 - 0,5lt
Fluorinated liquid paraffin for racing use as final product or as a base before applying fluorocarbon waxes FP4. Use for any type of snow from -9°C. to -2°C. Use for any type of snow from -9°C. to -2°C. Air humidity from 30% to 60%. Use cold application with manual cork and manual brush.
The application of hydrocarbon paraffin (Med or Soft Racing Base or BP1), of fluorinated hydrocarbon paraffin (LP2 or HP3) and fluorocarbon wax FP4 allows certain overlaps according to the following chemical combinations:
- Hydrocarbon paraffin alone (Med or Soft Racing Base or BP1) or mixed with other hydrocarbon paraffin;
- Fluorinated hydrocarbon paraffin alone (LP2 or HP3) or mixed with other hydrocarbon paraffin;
- Fluorocarbon wax FP4 alone or mixed with other fluorocarbon wax, but anyway over a fluorinated hydrocarbon paraffin (LP2 or HP3).
The direction of waxing operations must be from the tip to the tail of the ski base.
The race waxing can be carried out hot or cold, depending on the physical condition of products and the experience of the skiman.
COLD APPLICATION PROCEDURE WITH MANUAL CORK AND BRUSH
- Drip the ski wax or spread it with a paintbrush to cover roughly 15 cm. of the ski base;
- Spread immediately the paraffin on the ski base by rubbing and pressing with the manual cork (useful the brush cork/nylon MT0111) and repeat the same procedure on the whole ski base;
- Wait at least 15 minutes for the ski wax to harden;
- Free the ski side and edges side from hardened paraffin with the plexy scraper;
- Brush the ski base with movement forward and backward by pressing with a manual hard nylon brush;
- Brush the ski base with a manual or roto hard horsehair brush;
- Polish the ski base with a manual or roto soft nylon brush.