• Cod. MFF0142 - 25 gr
-3° / 0°C
60 / 100%
Fluor free powder boost for racing. Use for moist, polished and/or icy compact and mixed artificial snow with snow temperature from -3°C to 0°C. Performancing use with air humidity between 60% and 100%. Use hot application with the waxing iron at 160°C. It’s recommended to overlap GM BOOST on GM BASE Solid or Gel.
HOT APPLICATION WITH WAXING IRON
1. Spread powder wax evenly on the ski base;
2. Melt the wax passing the waxing iron from the tip to the tail at recommended temperature of 160°C; move the iron at a constant speed (nearly 3 cm per second);
3. Wait at least few minutes for the ski wax to harden and the ski base to cool down;
4. If necessary, remove the excess of melted wax with a sharpened plexy scraper with gentle pressure;
5. Free the ski base structure with manual soft brass brush;
6. Brush the ski base with manual or roto hard horsehair brush;
7. Brush the ski base with manual or roto soft nylon brush;
8. Polish the ski base with 12 mm merino wool roller.
GM BOOST Powder are recommended to be overlapped on GM BASE Solid or Gel