• Cod. MFF0152 - 75 ml
-3° / 0°C
60 / 100%
Fluor free liquid boost for racing. Use for moist, polished and/or icy compact and mixed artificial snow with snow temperature from -3°C to 0°C. Performancing use with air humidity between 60% and 100%. Recommended cold application with manual felt. Always overlap GM BOOST liquid on GM BASE Solid or Gel.
COLD APPLICATION WITH MANUAL FELT
1. Drip the ski wax, spread it with a felt pad to cover all the ski base (useful the pad MTO118);
2. Allow the still liquid wax to penetrate into the spreaded area with rubbing and pressing action with the pad and repeat the same procedure on the whole ski base;
3. Wait five minutes for the ski wax to harden;
4. Free the ski & edge side from the hardened wax with a plexy scraper;
5. Brush the ski base with forward and backward movements pressing with a manual hard nylon brush;
6. Brush the ski base with a hard horsehair manual or roto brush;
7. Polish the ski base with a soft manual or nylon roto brush;
8. For a final touch, polish the ski base with 12 mm merino wool roller.
GM BOOST Liquid must be always overlapped on GM BASE Solid or Gel