• Cod. MFF0130 - 75 ml
• Cod. MFF0136 - 500 ml
-22° / -8°C
30 / 80%
Fluor free gel base for racing. Use for all type of snow, new and transformed, artificial and natural, with snow temperature from -22°C to -8°C. Performancing use with air humidity between 30% and 80%. Recommended cold application with felt pad. Specially developed for all skis that require minimal heating. With GM Base solid, it’s the best choice as a base to overlap GM BOOST Powder or Liquid.
COLD APPLICATION WITH MANUAL FELT
1. Drip the ski wax, spread it with a felt pad to cover all the ski base (useful the pad MTO118);
2. Allow the still liquid wax to penetrate into the spreaded area with rubbing and pressing action with the pad and repeat the same procedure on the whole ski base;
3. Wait five minutes for the ski wax to harden;
4. Free the ski & edge side from the hardened wax with a plexy scraper;
5. Brush the ski base with forward and backward movements pressing with a manual hard nylon brush;
6. Brush the ski base with a hard horsehair manual or roto brush;
7. Polish the ski base with a manual or soft nylon roto brush;
8. For a final touch, polish the ski base with 12 mm merino wool roller.